View technorati.com

Sunday, April 19, 2009

3G ADSENCE AND ME

You are amazing on me why I have become so irregular on my blog. Well let me explain the things:

1.I have applied for Google adsence account and they have rejected my application saying it contain “unacceptable content". I clearly still not able to detect that UNACCEPTABLE CONTENT on some dimensions on my pages. So I searched a lot on internet about unacceptable contents(the word reminds me those cheap adult website which mine is not at all..;) )……Well so finally I got only on conclusion-I used some materials like images in a very improper way. I used an image which I like and just even didn’t like to mention the place from where I have copied it, taking permission is a thing of distance.

2. BSNL is going to launch its 3G service in my city. And the day I have listened about it, I start hating my gprs connection which give me poor downloading speed of maximum 10 kbps. Now clearly I cant work with this speed. Hope that 3G will launch soon(july-august may be)!!bad luck that we cant have a landline connection at my house :(.
I think I am still a child of 18. Soon you may meet me in new color. I am going to initiate new blog on which I am working hard(writing new poems and articles specially for my that new blog..cant post them here anymore but you may continue to follow this blog as I SHALL POST MY RESEARCH POST ON SOME SUBLECTS HERE TOO IN FUTURE…WAIT FOR SOME TIME!!)going to release it this 26 May on my 19th birthday(I think I’ll not be a kid any more after that!!). Hope you are going to be with me there too.
As I have discussed with you at the starting of this post, using images without any permission my become a big stone of your way of developing as a good blogger,i have decided to go for some permission from various websites to use their pictures. One interesting thing I discovered is following links which give you full authorities to use images they provided without asking to these image owners:
1. creativecommon
2. photogen
3. imagebase
4. publicdomainphotos
5. flickr
6. insectimages
7. stockxchng
8. free-photographs
9. freeimagesUK
10. freefoto
11. fontplay
12. gettyimages
13. digitaldreamer
14. orangetrash
15. freestockphotos
16. aarinfreephoto
17. freerangestock


You can search for more links on google under PUBLIC DOMAIN or COPYRIGHT FREE IMAGES section.
More such site and information can be gathered from:
http://lorelle.wordpress.com/2006/10/04/free-photos-for-your-blog/
http://www.graphicsngraphicdesign.com/freestockphotos-graphicdesigners/
http://answers.google.com/answers/threadview?id=189815
http://copyrightfriendly.wikispaces.com/


P.S.---but what about pics of favorite artists?????...lemme know more if u have sm info.


5 comments:

sachin said...

brother i think image copyright does'nt matter for adsense.
start wid a new blog,hav more pages on it nd then reapply for wat u hav been denied by google.

PULKIT said...

I agree with sachin...
anyways...
post was a good one to read!
great way to help ur readers about the mistakes which U think U did!
:)

regards
PULKIT
(http://19goes20.blogspot.com)

PS- I will discuss about adsense with u as always ... on the same place where we talk :);)

Paramveer said...

@sachin thx for the advice...so now i can assume that my classmates too come to c my work!!...gladly happy!!

@pulkit....yes c ya there on old place of ours.

i may agree with both of u...BUT USE PICASA 3.0....GO TO EDIT A PICTURE AND THE TO PROPERTY OF PICTURE...THERE U'L SEE SOME IMAGE_ID THERE WHICH REMAIN UNIQUE.IF U ALTER IT THEN INITAL CHARACTER STILL REMAIN THE SAME!!!!!!

Femin Susan said...

I agree with sachin ........ Just start a new blog with the same content...

Paramveer said...

@FEMIN...HMM....working on the same

my new blog mypoeticaccent.blogspot.com is coming this 26th may

working on it.